Ruth Lee Emergency Evacuation Manikin - 55 lbs.
If there was a genuine emergency in your care home and the people in your care needed to be evacuated from the building, how confident are you that all Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs) would be carried out successfully? Using manikins for your emergency evacuation training lets you try different scenarios so you can be sure that in a real fire, all staff members would be prepared to move someone safely with minimal risk.
Ruth Lee developed this manikin following growth in demand for a product suitable for the health and care sector, specifically with relation to emergency evacuation planning and training. Having an Emergency Evacuation Plan is part of your legislative duty and training ALL staff to complete the plan it the only way to be sure that in a genuine emergency, your plan would be completed quickly and safely. This is especially true if you need to ensure both horizontal and vertical evacuation plans are effective.
Our Emergency Evacuation Manikin provides a solution - it is light enough to be transported easily between different sites, but is also heavy enough to provide a realistic challenge to those completing the training.
Ruth Lee Emergency Evacuation Manikin Features:
- This lighter weight manikin gives a sufficient weight to train with but is easily transported in a vehicle if it needs to be shared among different sites.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling and storage.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Manufactured from an antibacterial material which is also flame retardant.
- Supplied with pyjamas which are easily washable for improved hygiene in hospital and care home environments.
- Comes complete with soft boots which are easily replaced if damaged.
- Length: 5' ft. 10" in.
- Weight: 55 lbs (25kg)