Ruth Lee Confined Space Multi-Part Manikin - 110 lbs.
Training in confined spaces come with its own challenges - if you need to place a manikin within a training scenario, this manikins is the ideal choice and it is suitable for all confined space, urban search & rescue (USAR), road traffic collision (RTC), mountain or cave rescue scenarios. It splits into several parts which are easily transported into those difficult access locations and then assembled in place.
Ruth Lee Confined Space Multi-Part Manikin Features:
- Manikin splits into smaller parts with no individual component weighing more than 25kg
- Due to its detachable limbs it is easier to position in your rescue scenario, especially for training such as confined space.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the feel of an unconscious casualty.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd floor window without damage (approx 4 meters).
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Comes complete with boots, which are easily replaced if damaged.
Constructed from the same flame retardant material used in Police ballistic/stab vests, offering 4x the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. (conforms to OEKO-TEX Standard 100, BS EN ISO 12947-2 & 14116: 2008). High density polypropylene webbing(25mm rated to 207 Kg, 50mm rated to 440Kg).
- Length: 5' ft. 10" in.
- Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)