RT Survival Belt II
A multi-purpose belt for emergency rappels, belays, restraint straps, anchor slings, etc. With carabiner attached to the forged steel buckle, the belt allows the user to "get out quick". Velcro hook & loop neatly secures spare length. Manufactured with 1.75" heavy duty webbing (strength: 6,000 lbf.)
Note: Belts are sized according to actual measurement NOT pants size.
RT Survival Belt II Features:
- Constructed with 1.75" heavy duty webbing
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class I Belt design requirements
- Meets NFPA 1983 Strength requirements for Escape Belt
- 6,000 lb break strength
- Color: Black
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Small - Fits waist 25" - 36" inches in diameter
- Medium - Fits waist 32" - 42" inches in diameter
- Large - Fits waist 36" - 48" inches in diameter
- XLarge - Fits waist 40" - 55" inches in diameter