Made to meet NFPA Class I Ladder / Escape Belt standards, the Nylon Escape Belt is the perfect economical substitution for our Kevlar Truck Belt. Belt is easily secured around waist using unique double locking snap hook, separate D ring and "Tail-Less" adjuster. Can be used as an equipment belt for carrying axes or forcible entry tools. Two light weight V-rings slide along belt to secure escape rope system.
Note: Also available in Black without striping (Click Here)
- Constructed of Cordura nylon
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class I Belt design requirements.
- Retro-reflective striping
- Double locking snap hook
- Fits waist 35" - 50" inches in diameter
- Two light weight V-rings slide along belt
- 6,000 lb break strength
- Color: Gold
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.