RT's fire rescue escape belt. Made to meet NFPA Escape Belt standards. Belt is easily secured around waist using unique double locking snap hook, separate rigging D Ring, and "tail-less" adjuster. Can be used as an equipment belt for carrying axes or forcible entry tools. Two light weight D-rings slide along belt to secure escape rope system. Retro-reflective striping sewn on for better visibility.
Note: Belts are sized according to actual measurement NOT pants size.
Note: Want a different size? (Click Here)
- Constructed of fire resistant fabric
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class I Belt design requirements.
- Made to meet NFPA Class I Ladder / Escape Belt standards
- Retro-reflective striping
- Double locking snap hook
- Fits waist 26" - 32" inches in diameter
- Two light weight V-rings slide along belt
- 6,000 lb break strength
- Color: Black with reflective striping
- Weight: 2.375 lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.