RIGID Tourniquet Case for the NAR C-A-T tourniquet is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds NAR CAT Tourniquet
- Injection-molded nylon case to stand up to rugged Law Enforcement and Military usage
- Drainage hole at bottom of case
- Textured front panel
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted)
- Available mounting options:
- MOLLE/PALS attachment (malice clip included with case)
- Police duty belt (Tek-Lok belt attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt. Sold separately)
- Color: Black w/cross emblem
- Length: 5" in.
- width: 2.5" in.
- Height: 2.25" in.
- Weight: 2.4-3.8 oz