RescueTECH Technician Tripod
2 Swivelling Rigging points. A basic version of the Technician Tripod Deluxe. 2 swiveling anchor points and no integral pulleys (image shows Deluxe Tripod). Spring loaded leg locking mechanisms locks legs in place to prevent legs swinging inward in case tripod is tipped. Extruded head, load indicating attachment eyes and snap out legs for quick and positive deployment. Manufactured from high strength alloy aluminum and stainless steel fittings. The Technician Tripods have been tested and certified for use WITHOUT a Foot Restraint Strap. Meets CE EN 795B standard.
Upgradeable with Pulley set - Pulleys shown in images. Available above as optional add on.
RescueTECH Technician Tripod Features:
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength 36 (kN) 8093 lbf
- Working Load Limit: 600 lbs.
- Maximum Open Height: 99.6" in.
- Minimum Open Height: 70" in.
- Storage Dimensions: 72"x8.5"x8.5"
- Weight: 48.5 lbs
- Meets CE EN 795B standard.