Rescue Rack with Hyperbar
The safest, heavy duty lowering and rappelling Rescue Rack with Hyperbar can be placed onto rope at any point. Friction is varied by sliding easily rigged bars up or down - even while on rappel or during lowering operations. Specially designed straight cut 1" aluminum friction bars help prevent mis-rigging. Extended top bar has special pins to aid in quick lock-off. Accommodates ropes from 1/4" to 1 1/2" or double ropes up to 3/4". One person can easily control a 1,000 lb. load on 1/2" rope. Frame manufactured of 304 stainless steel and will accommodate four 13mm carabiners. Special design of the frame distributes the load between both sides of the unit.
Rescue Rack with Hyperbar Features:
- Tensile Strength: 10,000 lbf. (44.5 kN)
- Brake Bar Diam: 1" inch Solid Aluminum
- Accommodates ropes from 1/4" to 1 1/2" or double ropes up to 3/4"
- Frame manufactured of 304 stainless steel
- Accommodate four 13mm carabiners
- WLL: 1,000 (455 kg)
- Rating: General Use
- Length: 14" (35 mm)
- Weight: 35.2 oz (997g)