The safest, heavy duty lowering and rappelling Rescue Rack with Hyperbar can be placed onto rope at any point. Friction is varied by sliding easily rigged bars up or down - even while on rappel or during lowering operations. Specially designed straight cut 1" aluminum friction bars help prevent mis-rigging. Extended top bar has special pins to aid in quick lock-off. Accommodates ropes from 1/4" to 1 1/2" or double ropes up to 3/4". One person can easily control a 1,000 lb. load on 1/2" rope. Frame manufactured of 304 stainless steel and will accommodate four 13mm carabiners. Special design of the frame distributes the load between both sides of the unit.
- Tensile Strength: 10,000 lbf. (44.5 kN)
- Brake Bar Diam: 1" inch Solid Aluminum
- Accommodates ropes from 1/4" to 1 1/2" or double ropes up to 3/4"
- Frame manufactured of 304 stainless steel
- Accommodate four 13mm carabiners
- WLL: 1,000 (455 kg)
- Rating: General Use
- Length: 14" (35 mm)
- Weight: 35.2 oz (997g)