The Meret RES-Q SLING PRO Search and Rescue Sling Pack is built for emergency personel and proffesions alike. Use it as a trauma bag, first responder bag, or search and rescue. Built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical care during critical moments and save lives. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, the RES-Q SLING PRO’s provides a unique hands-free minimalist sling design that gets you and your gear into tight spaces when lives depend on it.
The RES-Q SLING PRO offers versatility for confined space rescue teams, tactical response teams, and emergency search and rescue teams. The sling pack design fits diagonally across your body, taking up minimal space while offering significant storage and access to supplies. 4 large front side zippered pockets, 2 outer quick access pockets, and 4 large backside zippered pockets, and dual secured shears pockets provide ample storage for an assortment of supplies. A front side elastic mesh pouch sits just at arm’s length for quick access. Pockets on the backside can easily be rotated around your body to be accessed from the front, or the RES-Q SLING can be securely attached to your belt so it will not move if you are inverted.
The RES-Q SLING PRO is available in infection control black, constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and is designed to be easily cleaned to remove blood borne pathogens.
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Adjustable length
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Reflective front side panels and zipper logos
- 4 large front side zippered pockets, 4 large backside zippered pockets
- 2 outer quick access pockets
- 4 pen/ penlight sleeves
- Elastic internal pouched for gloves with outer access
- Dual secured shears pockets
- Velcro belt attachment to secure in place
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- 28"(half-length adjustable) x 3" x 5.25"
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz