Reflective fire Resistant RIT 900 Aramid Search Line - 6.8mm
RIT 900 is a 6.8 mm all-aramid, hollow braid cord that will not melt. It decomposes at 900°F. It knots readily and is easily stuffed into a pocket or small bag. It’s purpose is as a tag line to allow fire-fighters hands-free operation in extreme heat or rapidly deteriorating visibility conditions while maintaining physical contact with the outside team. (NOT NFPA LABELED).
Note: For custom length select "Per Foot" and add the desired length as your quantity.
Reflective fire Resistant RIT 900 Aramid Search Line - 6.8mm Feature:
- Strength: 4,136 lbf. (18.4 kN)
- WLL: 413 lbs
- Elongation at 300 lbs.: 2.6%
- Technora fiber core provides heat resistance in intense heat.
- Sold: Per Foot, 150' ft., 200' ft., 300' ft., 600' ft.
- Rope diameter: 6.8mm
- Rope Length: Per Foot, 150' ft., 200' ft., 300' ft., 600' ft.
- Weight: 1.8 lbs. per 100 ft.