PRIME Rigger Full Body Harness is a low visibility version of the PRIME Fire/Rescue harness. Black webbing, padding and hardware tones down the visibility of this harness. A basic Class III Rescue harness that is designed to fit the needs of most rescuers. Quick adjust waist buckles make sizing easy. Padded waist, legs, and dorsal D ring for added comfort. Primary rigging points on the front waist and chest. 2-pc shoulder strap adjuster allows easy side entry. Adjustable height dorsal D ring puts the ring where it is needed. Color-Coded 2-pc leg strap adjusters make donning of the PRIME harness easy. Durable gear loops hold needed equipment. Chest ring assembly compatible with our Chest Ascender and Chest Ascender loop. Weight (M/L): 80 oz. Made in U.S.A. SEI Certified NFPA 1983-2017.
- Class III
- Quick adjust waist buckles make sizing easy
- Padded waist, legs, and dorsal D ring for added comfort.
- Primary rigging points on the front waist and chest
- 2-pc shoulder strap adjuster allows easy side entry.
- Adjustable height dorsal D-ring
- Color-Coded 2-pc leg strap adjusters
- Gear loops hold needed equipment
- Available Size: Small, Medium/Large and XLarge - See details below
- SEI Certified to NFPA 1983