Post Mortem Body Bag With Handles - Heavy Duty (Adult)
This USA Made post mortem body bag heavy duty with handles features solid construction that retains all body fluids without leaking. Strong zippers that are rust resistant keep zippers lasting long. 100% Chlorine Free – Environmentally EPA compliant – no PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) material used in manufacturing. Suitable for safe and environmentally friendly recovery and transport of infectious human remains directly to cremation. Suitable for use in Ebola and other infectious disease scenarios. Packed with shroud to wrap deceased remains prior to transfer to the pouch.
Note: This is a two in one bag. Two bags sewn into one.
Post Mortem Body Bag With Handles - Heavy Duty Features:
- Size: Adult
- Color: Silver with Blue liner
- Type: Envelope Opening
- With Handles
- Electronic heat-sealed construction to comply with OSHA Reg. 3130
- Inner Pouch: 10 mil (250 micron) HD “Super-Tuff” LD polyethylene coated woven hi density scrim material
- Outer Pouch: 12 mil (304 micron) HD “Super-Tuff” LD polyethylene coated woven hi density scrim material
- Highly resistant to zipper tear-out without use of reinforcement tape.
- 100% Chlorine Free – Environmentally EPA compliant – no PVC (poly-vinyl chloride) material used in manufacturing
- Rust Resistant # 8 Padlock Style Zipper
- Dual zipper pulls to facilitate opening and closing bag
- Remains flexible to -70 deg F
- Useful shelf life of 8-10 years
- Will not deteriorate or mildew under normal conditions. Impervious to blood and normal body fluids.
- Adult Envelope Zipper CF Pouch36" x 94" (91.44 x 238.76 cm) 10 mil
- Maximum Weight: 450 lbs
- Shelf life in excess of 10 years. Will not become brittle during extended storage under normal environmental conditions.
- Sold: Individually
- Packaged: 6/Box
- NSN: 9930-01-632-0180