Physio Control Lifepak CR2 AED - Fully Automatic w/Carry Handle - USB
Brand : Physio-Control
- Calculated at Checkout
Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED - Fully Automatic w/Carry Handle - USB
Created by Physio-Control, the LIFEPAK CR2 AED is powerful, easy-to-use, and highly rated in overall user confidence by AED users. Designed to respond to user feedback, ClearVoice™ technology voice prompts, these functions make the device user-friendly, empowering bystanders as well as professionals to help save a life. The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, voice instructions, and automated features to improve rescue and reduce delays. It is the only AED that allows chest compressions during electrocardiogram (ECG) rhythm analysis, reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. Once CPR begins, the device utilizes cprINSIGHT technology to automatically analyze and detect if a shock is needed.
Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 AED - Fully Automatic w/Carry Handle - USB Features:
- Delivers escalating energy up to 360 Joules
- ClearVoice™ technology voice prompts to guide through rescue
- English speaking
- Child mode to deliver appropriate shocks for younger victims
- USB connectivity
- 8 Year limited warranty from Physio-Control
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED - English Speaking
- Hard plastic carry handle
- QUICK-STEP adult/child pacing/ECG/defibrillation electrodes (with 4-year warranty)
- LIFEPAK CR2 AED Lithium Battery
- Owner's Manual
- USB Cable
Dimensions: (With battery and pads)
- Length: 10.8" in.
- Width: 8.9" in.
- Height: 3.8" in.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers:
- 99512-001261, 99512-001262, 99512-001263, 99512-001264, 99512-001265, 99512-001266, 99512-001267, 99512-001268, 99512-001434, 99512-001435