Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator is one of the only AEDs on the market that you dont have to worry about replacing your battery. Internal battery with an 8 year shelf life maintains optimal performance with the charge pack thats included with the pads. Physio Control combines best-in-class technology with the simplicity and portability required for use by the general public in a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. It puts the advantages and advanced technology emergency medical professionals have come to trust and rely on squarely in the hands of anyone ready to save a life in the event of an SCA emergency.
- Semi. Automatic
- Turn on the device by opening the lid
- ClearVoice™ technology walks you through it step by step
- No battery to replace - internal battery with 8 year shelf life
- Pads come with a charge pak to charge internal battery and keep it at optimal performance
- Electrode pad connectors compatible with all Physio-Control LIFEPAK units
- Electrode pads can be unplugged from CR Plus and plugged into LIFEPAK units used by EMS
- Electrode pads also transmit ECG data when used on EMS units
- Saves time when transferring patient from rescue scene to hospital for advanced care
- 8 Year Manufacture Warranty
- 1 - LIFEPAK CR Plus AED Unit
- 1 - Pair QUIK-PAK Pacing/Defibrillation/ECG Electrodes with REDI-PAK Pre-connect System
- 1 - CHARGE-PAK
- 1 - Quick Reference Instruction Card installed in device
- 1 - Reference Manual CD
- 1 - Orientation DVD
- 1 - Carrying Case
- 1 - Spare Pair QUIK-PAK Pacing/Defibrillation/ECG Electrodes
- 1 - Ambu Res-Cue Mask
- 1 - First Responder Kit
- 1 - AED program implementation starter kit
- 1 - Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
Dimensions: (With CHARGE PAK and pads)
- Length: 9.5" in.
- Width: 8" in.
- Height: 4.2" in.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers:
- 3202359-010, 3202359-011, 80403-000148, 80403-000149, 3200731-003, 3200731-027, 3200731