HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED yet and is now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for professional responders.
As the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers*, the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the way.
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), helped chart the course for the widespread use of AEDs to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) among professional responders starting with the innovative ForeRunner and HeartStart FR2 AEDs.
- Delivers 300 shocks or 10 hours (with QCPR) of monitoring if configured
- Integrates with Philips data management software solutions
- Pre-connected pads with no pouch to open
- Easily hands off to Philips MRx defibrillator-monitor
- Pads can be used on adults and children
- Infant/Child Key automatically adjusts therapy for infant/child protocols
- Quick shock reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery
- Optional Q-CPR measurement and feedback for guidelines compliant CPR
- Screen LCD: color display, 320 x 240 pixels, 2.8_ in. x 2.1_in. (7.2cm x 5.4cm)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F 516.5, Procedure IV(after a one-meter drop to any edge, corner, or surface in standby mode)
- Meets IEC529 class IP55 with battery installed
- Meets IEC 60601-1:5.3 (1013 to 572 mbar (hPa), equivalent to air pressure from 0 to 15,000 feet; 0 to 4,572 meters)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F 514.5 C-17
- Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
- Standard battery
- SMART Pads III
- User Documentation
- Physician's Prescriptioin (Required by FDA)
Alternate Part Numbers:
- Length: 8.7" in.
- Width: 5.3" in.
- Height: 2.7" in.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (With battery)