Philips HeartStart FR2 & FR2+ AED Battery - OEM
Philips FR2 OEM Long-Life Disposable Batteries provide a minimum of 300 shocks or 12 hours of operating time. These replacement batteries are for use with Philips Heartstream/HeartStart FR2 series AED models. The Philips Lithium Battery Pack is the replacement disposable lithium manganese dioxide battery for your Philips HeartStart FR2 or FR2+ AED. This battery pack has a shelf-life of 5 years from the date of manufacture so having an extra battery on hand is always a good idea. This Philips battery pack will last up to 5 years in your FR2 or FR2+ and it comes with a 4-year manufacturer's warranty. According to performance data from Philips, a new FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack should provide up to 300 shocks or 12 hours of patient monitoring capability. Detailed technical specifications are listed below.
Note: Philips brand AEDs operate on batteries only. Always have a fully charged spare available.
Philips HeartStart FR2 & FR2+ AED Battery - OEM Features:
- Lithium - NonRechargeable
- OEM Battery (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
- Amp/Hour Capacity: 4.2
- Voltage: 12V
- 5 Year Expire Date From Date Received
- 4 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP UPS GROUND/ PRIORITY MAIL - FOR FASTEST DELIVERY, SELECT USPS PRIORITY MAIL (STANDARD 2-3 DAY WITH SATURDAY DELIVERY)
- HeartStart FR2
- HeartStart FR2+