Philips HeartStart Electrode Defib Pads for FR/FR2/FR2+/MRX - Adult
Philips HeartStart FR, FR2, FR2+, XL, MRX Defibrillation Electrode Pads are general purpose pads for use with Philips (and Laerdal) HeartStart FR2 and FR2+ AEDs, as well as with older Forerunner AEDs. They replace the electrode pads you originally received with your Philips Heartstart FR2 AED. We have them at a great price, too!
These electrode pads are recommended for use on patients over the age of 8 or above 55 lbs. (25 kg.) in body weight. For children under 8 years of age or less than 55 lbs., we suggest using pediatric reduced energy defibrillator pads. Pads will vary based on AED being used.
NOTE: PADS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH USE ON THE MRX MACHINE ONLY. THE MRX CAN ADJUST THE JOULES BEING DELIVERED. RECCOMENDED FOR USE BY HIGHLY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS THAT ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE MRX MACHINE ONLY.
These electrodes are designed primarily for use with Philips HeartStart AEDs with packaging and instructions optimized for infrequent users. But they're suitable for both BLS and ACLS trained responders. They are disposable and self-adhesive with an active surface area of 100 square centimeters. Each pair of Philips HeartStart electrode pads are provided in a sealed package with an integrated 48 inch long cable with connector.
Philips HeartStart Electrode Defib Pads Features:
- Type of connector: Plug style
- Latex Free
- User Instructions on Both Packaging and Electrodes
- Leads Inside Packaging
- Lead Wire Length: 48.0 inches
- Size: Adult
- Two year shelf life
- Alternate Part Number(s): M3713A, 989803158211, DP, DP2, DP6, DP2/DP6
Adult Pads Compatible with:
- E, S, EM (ForeRunner AED FR1)
- 940010XX, 940020XX, 940030XX (HeartStart FR AED Models)
- M3840A, M3841A, M3860A, M3861A (HeartStart FR2 series)
- M4735A* (XL Monitor/Defibrillator)
- M3535A* (MRx Monitor/Defibrillator)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Same as original, actual philips pads