Petzl VERTEX Vent Rescue Helmet
The Petzl Vertex Vent Rescue Helmet offers both the comfort and safety that is desired in any rescue situation. This helmet also offers the add-ons that will help the rescuer perform and adapt to any operation.
Note: Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
Petzl VERTEX Vent Rescue Helmet Features:
- Optimal protection for work at height:
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Very comfortable to wear:
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or DUO headlamp (front and back slots)
- Headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- Hearing protection (side slots)
- Color: Yellow, Red, White, Black, Blue, Orange
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492*, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C, EAC
- * Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.