Intended for use in rescue situations, the Petzl ALVEO Vent Rescue Helmet features lightweight technology and ventilation holes. This helmet uses a polystyrene foam that absorbs shock through deformation. This liner makes it safe, comfortable and lightweight.
- Optimal protection for work at height:
- Impacts are absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner
- Strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- Built for reduced weight
- Comfortable to wear:
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- Ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet to its use:
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- Headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- Hearing protection (side slots)
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
- CE EN 12492: meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for use in low temperatures.
- CE : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- CE : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- CE : meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- Colors: Yellow, Red, White
- Manufacture Part Number: A20VYA
- Head circumference : 53-63 cm
- Weight : 340 g
- Material(s) : ABS, expanded polystyrene, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene. Contains Alveolen® of Sekisui Alveo AG