OPTEC Proglide CAM Walker Boot - Pneumatic
Brand : OPTEC
- Calculated at Checkout
OPTEC Proglide CAM Walker Boot
OPTEC Proglide CAM (Controlled Ankle Motion) walkers are designed to prevent or limit ankle and foot movement after a serious sprain, injury, surgery or to stabilize the foot or ankle fractures. The revolutionary semi-rigid construction offers maximum support and comfort.
Note: The size of the brace is determined with your shoe size.
Proglide CAM Walker Boot Features:
- Universal Design for Right or Left Foot
- Comfortable foam liner wicks away moisture and provides easy donning and doffing
- Steam lined, Lightweight construction
- Circumferential plastic cuff gives maximum stability and comfort
- Dense foam lining within the sole to provide comfort and support
- Large air bladder creates a large surface for contact pressure to help control swelling and ensure a snug fit
- Shock absorbing sole to improve comfort and protects the user from slips
- Rocker bottom to simulate natural gait
- Available: Short 13" height or Tall 19" height
- Sizes: X-Small - X-Large
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Woman's Shoe Size|
|X-Small||< 4||< 5.5|
|Small||4.5 - 7||6 - 8|
|Medium||7.5 - 10||8.5 - 11.5|
|Large||10.5 - 12.5||11.5 - 13.5|
|X-Large||> 12.5||> 13.5|
- To Put on the Pneumatic Clamshell on Circ Walker open the boot liner without removing it from the boot.
- Place the boot flat on the floor and put the foot inside the boot. Make sure the heel is all the way to the back of the boot.
- Secure the lining to the leg by overlapping the liner on the top of the foot and at the front of the lower leg.
- Secure the Velcro straps beginning with the straps closest to the toes
To Control Air Pressure:
- To put air inside the boot, turn the valve clockwise until secure then squeeze the grey bulb until you feel adequate pressure
- To remove air from the boot, simply turn the valve counterclockwise