NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth. The pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you paddle and row with comfort and confidence. Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling. A two-panel construction offers a superior fit and the soft, fleece-like VaporLoft lining repels water and dries quickly for ultimate warmth and comfort. LiquidSeam sealant help Toaster Mitts stay waterproof up to the cuff. The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
NRS sale begins 8/23 and ends 9/2 - Act fast and buy now!!!
- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive
- LiquidSeam sealant helps keep water out
- Easy-entry wrist is less restricting than the HydroCuff™ but will let water in, making the Toaster Mitts extremely water-resistant but only waterproof to the cuff.
- RawHide palm - 2.5 mm
- Pre-curved finger pockets ensure a comfortable grip
- A stitch between the index and middle fingers helps with dexterity.
- Rubber bite tab
- Titanium-laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands
- Pairing snaps
- Color: Black
|Size||Width (in.)||Length (in.)|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|