NRS Titanium Pilot Knife
Exceedingly strong and highly corrosion-resistant, the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife is super lightweight and is stronger than steel. Meet all your cutting needs with the combination of a smooth and serrated edge with a rope cutting hook along with it. In any type of water, the corrosion-resistant titanium blade is the ideal knife to use. Protect you and your gear from any unintentional puncture with the blunt tip design. In tight rescue situations, the blade is sharpened only on one side as another safety feature to help prevent injury. The fiberglass-reinforced nylon sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when squeezed on both sides of the release. Even in wet conditions, the comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade. The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab. Built into the handle of the knife is a convenient bottle opener and a oxygen tank valve wrench, also built in the handle is a glass breaking tip.
NRS Titanium Pilot Knife Features:
- Titanium alloy
- Smooth and serrated blade sections
- Rope cutting hook
- Blunt tip design prevents unintentional puncture of your gear
- Sheath firmly locks the knife in place
- Sheath only lets go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Comfortable rubberized grip
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Built in glass breaking tip on the end
- Color: Gray
- Total length: 7.38" inch.
- Blade length: 3" inch.
- Width: 1.25" inch.
- Height: .5" inch.
- Weight: 1.5 oz / 3.5 oz with sheath