Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD. Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge. The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation. The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation. The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions. The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab. A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
NRS sale begins 8/23 and ends 9/2 - Act fast and buy now!!!
- Titanium alloy
- Smooth and serrated blade sections
- Blunt tip design prevents unintentional puncture of your gear
- Blunt tip doubles as a flat-head screwdriver
- Sheath firmly locks the knife in place
- Sheath only lets go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Comfortable rubberized grip
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Squared hole in handle serves as valve wrench
- Bottle opener integrated into the handle
- Colors: Gray
- Total length: 5.75" inch.
- Blade length: 2.25" inch.
- Width: 1.25" inch.
- Height: .5" inch.
- Weight: 1.26 oz. / 2.94 oz. with sheath