Swiftwater rescue can be extremely cold and demanding work. NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves are extremely warm and tough. When lives are on the line, you'll want these gloves on your hands. 3mm neoprene titanium laminate adhesive to provide maximum warmth when you're working in cold conditions. The palm and fingers are constructed with super tough aramid material that provides tenacious grip for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
NRS sale begins 8/23 and ends 9/2 - Act fast and buy now!!!
- 3mm neoprene
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Palm and fingers constructed with super tough aramid material
- Fingers pre-curved
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched
- PowerSpan 4-way stretch fabric
- GripCote on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.
- Fleece on the side of your thumb and forearm for wiping sweat away.
- Wristband with hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit.
- Rubber bite tab on the wrist
- Pairing snaps
- Color: High Vis Green
|Size||Width (in.)||Length (in.)|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|