NRS Pro Rescue Throw Bag
NRS rope rescue throw bags quickly secure to D-rings, boat frames
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
Note: Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
NRS Pro Rescue Throw Bag Features:
- Internal flotation and floating rescue rope keep our Rescue Bags on top of the water.
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- Barrel-lock drawstring incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- Pro models include reflective ticking on the black webbing along the sides for increased visibility.
- A convenient loop and "cup" hold a glow stick or "chem light".
- Rope Length: 75' feet
- Rope Diameter: 3/8" inch
- Strength: 5,239 lbs
- Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Color: Yellow