NRS Pilot Knife - Camo
NRS Pilot Knife is a great water rescue knife for both rescue professionals and recreational boaters alike. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most. An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife. The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release. The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade. The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab. The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end. Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
NRS Pilot Knife - Camo Features:
- 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Smooth and serrated blade sections
- Rope cutting hook
- Blunt tip design prevents unintentional puncture of your gear
- Blunt tip doubles as a flat-head screwdriver
- Sheath firmly locks the knife in place
- Sheath only lets go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Comfortable rubberized grip
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Built in glass breaking tip on the end
- Colors: Camo
- Total length: 7.38" inch.
- Blade length: 3" inch.
- Width: 1.25" inch.
- Height: .5" inch.
- Weight: 3.5 oz. / 5.5 oz. with sheath