NRS Otter 140 Self-Bailing Raft
Designed for freestyle kayakers, the NRS Ninja life jacket (personal floatation device) stays out of the way and off your mind for comfortable paddling or rowing in any craft. This Ninja PFD also offers four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments to provide a custom comfortable fit. This PFD has been known to work well for boaters with a shorter torso who may have a difficult time wearing a conventional life vest. Another amazing feature of this life jacket is the breathability of the fabric with a soft stretchy material. Also comes with the US Coast Guard certification.
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
NRS Otter 140 Self-Bailing Raft Features:
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and 7' width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 82" maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a drybox, cooler and rowing seat.
- Will seat 8-9 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Color: Blue, Gray
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
- Series: Otter
- Length: 14' ft.
- Width: 7 ft.'
- Weight: 126 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 20" in.
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 29" in.
- Stern Kick: 29" in.
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: Pennel Orca
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 41/1100
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 41/1100
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 45" in.
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 66" in.
- Maximum Frame Length: 82" in.
- Repair Kit: Yes