NRS Standard Rope Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent tool for protecting you and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations.
Note: Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Rugged Cordura bag is highly visible for easy location on water.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick or "chem light" for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Rope Length: 75' feet
- Rope Diameter: 3/8" inch
- Strength: 3,282 lbs
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Color: Ornage
- NFPA 1983,2012 Certified rope