NRS Neko Knife
Unique to other NRS knives, the Neko Knife features a sharp point and a blunt safety tip. This compact, low-profile knife delivers the same versatile performance as our popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath. A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber. The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting. Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade. The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab. The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
NRS Neko Knife Features:
- 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Smooth and serrated blade sections
- Blunt Tip can act as a flat head screwdriver
- Can pierce through most material
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sheath
- Low-profile friction-release sheath
- Full metal tang handle with TPU overmold
- Contoured handle with rubberized grip
- Firmly attach to a PFD lash tab
- Square hole serves as valve wrench for oxygen tanks
- Bottle opener integrated into the handle
- Color: Green, Black
- Available: Blunt Tip
- Total length: 6" in.
- Blade length: 2.5" in.
- Width: 1.25" in.
- Height: .5" in.
- Weight: 2.9 oz / 3.5 oz with sheath