NRS Kayak Tow Line
NRS Kayak Tow Line system is great to have when boating with kids or inexperienced paddlers who may become fatigued during long paddles. Be ready to help your paddling partner reach the final destination with The NRS Kayak Tow Line. The Tow Line is designed for wearing around the wearer's waist and adjusts to fit up to a 50" waist.
Note: Rope knots reduce tensile strength. For this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
NRS Kayak Tow Line Features:
- 500-denier Cordura bag stows the tow line.
- Two pockets for additional storage
- Reflective tape for added visibility
- Mesh bottom for quick drainage.
- Fits up to a 50" waist.
- 24" bungee cord with stainless metal rings at both ends
- Includes A floating yellow polypropylene rope with a foam float and heavy-duty plastic clip for easy attachment.
- The rope is attached to the bungee cord with a stainless metal ring to ease towing over high seas.
- The bungee is secured to the waist band with a stainless metal ring and heavy duty nylon webbing.
- A sturdy nylon belt with a quick release buckle is a must for any tow system.
- Not intended for use on whitewater rivers.
- Rope Length: 50' feet
- Rope Diameter 3/16" inch
- Strength: 650 lbs
- Weight: 1.35 lbs
- Colors: Yellow