NRS Grizzly Rescue Wetsuit provides the highest level of insulation, while retaining mobility. A full-coverage wetsuit designed specifically for rescue crews.
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it's covered with ToughTex for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
- Color: Black and Yellow
- Available Size: Grizzly Large and 2XL
|Size||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs)|
|G - L||5'8" - 6'0"||230-265|
|G-2XL||5'11" - 6'4"||260-305|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.