NRS Extreme SAR Drysuit is built and designed specifically for search and rescue professionals. Super strong 320 -denier TriTron fabric with neoprene padding makes this drysuit both tough and comfortable. Seams sealed with RSeal liquid rubber to insure no water gets in. Available in two colors and multiply sizes.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- With the help of the internal suspenders, you can comfortably wear the top of the suit down around your waist while away from the water.
- A self-draining thigh pocket and a splash proof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper seals out water.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal so they cannot leak, ever.
- Tough latex gaskets provide a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Reflective material on the wrists and piping help visibility in low-light and foggy conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
|Size||Height (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|S||5'2" - 5'6"||115 - 140|
|M / L||5'5" - 6'0"||130 - 195|
|XL / 2XL||5'10" - 6'4"||185 - 245|
|G - 2XL||5'11" - 6'4"||260 - 305|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.