The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD. For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself, also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. Another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation. The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release. The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade. The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab. Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and a oxygen tank valve wrench.
- 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Smooth and serrated blade sections
- Blunt tip design prevents unintentional puncture of your gear
- Blunt tip doubles as a flat-head screwdriver
- Sheath firmly locks the knife in place
- Sheath only lets go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Comfortable rubberized grip
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Squared hole in handle serves as valve wrench
- Bottle opener integrated into the handle
- Matte finish on the colored handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Black
- Total length: 5.75" inch.
- Blade length: 2.25" inch.
- Width: 1.25" inch.
- Height: .5" inch.
- Weight: 4.6 oz. / 6. oz. with sheath