The Tactical Responder Vest MKII provides state-of-the-art ballistic personal protection with one of the largest NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA front/back panel soft armor protection systems available in the industry - Front/back panel protection area: 187 sq. in. (W 11 in. x H 17 in.). The vest comes with built-in front and back hard armor plate pouches to allow the option to upgrade up to various sizes of Level IV hard plate protection (plates sold separately). The ballistic soft armor is comprised of a unique, multi-hit capable, patent-pending assembly of ballistic materials that capture projectiles and disperse the energy over the entire surface of the panel. This configuration offers Level IIIA soft armor front and back ballistic protection that has the capability to be upgraded with Level IV hard plates (sold separately).
This “one-size-fits-most” soft armor ballistic vest easily adjusts at the shoulder and waist to fit different size rescuers. The front and back panels was well as the shoulder straps have MOLLE capability that allows for the attachment of additional medical or extraction equipment as needed.
- NIJ 06 Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets able to receive multiple size plates
- Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing
- Front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Durable 1,000-denier Cordura nylon external carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps – expandable up to 62 in.
- Rescue Handle – 1,200 lb tensile strength reinforced strap
- One of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry - Front/back panel protection area: 187 sq. in. (W 11 in. x H 17 in.)
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE plus two fixed “D” rings
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Blast mitigation configuration
- Size: Universal (Maximum Waist Measurement: 62 in.)
- Color: Black, Tan, Yellow, Red, Navy
- Height 19" in.
- Width: 13.5" in.
- Depth: 1" in.
- Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz