Meret Tuff Stuff PRO Duffle Bag
The Meret TUFF-STUFF PRO Duffle Bag is the perfect medical response bag. Built for the professional, built tough, we think it’s the strongest stuff-it duffle...ANYWHERE. Ideal for any fire, rescue, or medical professinal needing to quickly and conveniently access and administrate medical care. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, this duffle is over-constructed for superior strength and easy access to a large internal compartment.
Using EZ-Grab pull bars, the two main panels of the TUFF-STUFF PRO quickly open to access a large internal 3000 cu in capacity duffle space perfect for transporting head immobilizer blocks, multiple cervical collars, spider traps, and more. An internal lockable pocket offers safe storage for personal items. The bag is reinforced by multi-redundant wide webbing straps for added strength. Four external elastic mesh pockets provide quick access to smaller items.
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
Tuff Stuff PRO Duffle Bag Features:
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware included
- Bottom skid pads prevent wear
- End-to-end COMFORT-GRIP carry handles
- Reflective handle logos
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Lockable internal zippered pocket
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Color: Blue, Red
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- Depth: 15" in.
- Width: 21" in.
- Height: 9.5" in.
- Weight: 3lbs 7oz