MERET's all new, all-brass MAGNUM series oxygen regulator incorporates the most advanced regulator technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow, and is backed by an industry leading LIFETIME WARRANTY.
The MAGNUM series unibody regulator is robust, packing over 2 lbs of fire resistant high strength solid brass. With internal high pressure flow components to ensure safe and dependable performance in the harshest of conditions. An innovative, removable low profile aluminum shroud protects the pressure gauge from breakage and contamination while a rubberized comfort grip hand knob provides an easy and secure connection to the cylinder valve. A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements. This virtually indestructible regulator is backed by a solid LIFETIME WARRANTY under the MERET M4L warranty.
This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet and operates at 50 PSI. This regulator can be set to 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading
- Solid and safe, robust all brass construction
- Backed by an industry leading M4L LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Aluminum shroud protected pressure gauge
- Rubberized comfort grip hand knob
- Chrome plated for superior protection in challenging environments
- UL listed low profile impact resistant pressure gauge
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- Solid stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
- Sintered 40 micron triple inlet filter
- 1 - Durable universal barbed outlet
- 0 - DISS outlets with check valves
- CGA870 connection
- Weight: 2.07 lbs.
- 12 Position precision flow
- Flow settings include: 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25 LPM.
- Non-returnable items
- MERET M4L LIFETIME warranty