GLOW IN THE DARK SKULL Fire Hoods!!! When the Majestic Pac F-20 Ultra C6 Firefighting Hood is exposed to flame, CarbonKnight fibers expand, creating an Oxygen starved environment so fire cannot continue. Material is self extinguishing, inherently flame resistant (no harsh chemical treatments), odor neutralizing, anti-static, and low heat conductivity. Flared back design certified to NFPA 1971-2013. Flared design spreads out material across back and over shoulder - for generous coverage and fit. Wider width for air circulation, keeping end user cooler, and with generous width/size means less fabric stretch. The more surface area for moisture disbursement, the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping end user dry! Maintains protective properties after washing.
Note: MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection! You pick the style , you pick the material - CUSTOMIZING your own hood!
- Style: PAC F-20
- Length: 20"
- Material: 65% Oxidized Polyacrylonitrile (OPF) / 35% artificial tri-blend
- Specifications: Flared Back Design
- Weight: 6.5 oz / yd2(+1 / -.5)
- Colors: Blue, Green, Orange
- NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
- Electric ARC Rating: 31.5 cal/cm2(HRC 2)
- MADE IN USA
Head Layers of material: Two (2)
- Outer Material: 65% Oxidized Polyacrylonitrile (OPF) / 35% artificial tri-blend
- Inner Material: 65% Oxidized Polyacrylonitrile (OPF) / 35% artificial tri-blend
Bib Layers of material: Zero (0)
WARRANTY INFORMATION: Your protective hood is warranted, by MFA, Inc., to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year. This warranty does not cover normal wear or unusual exposures, including abrasive wearing of close-tolerance accessories-such as voice amplifiers. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties or marketability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. MFA, Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.