Infectious disease kit personal protection and prevention kit for Lassa Fever, Ebola, Influenza, Swine Flu or Avian Flu. Approved by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), our kit includes everything you need to help prevent the spread. Goggles feature side vent caps to prevent fluids from entering, and a polycarbonate lens that meets ANSI Z87.1. Goggles are also made from soft vinyl for comfort with adjustable head band. Kit is packed in a sealed, zip lock bag for easy storage & distribution.
Note: Upgraded kit adding more safety equipment compared to Ebola Kit.
- 1 - N95 Mask
- 1 - Splash Resistant Indirect Vent Goggle with Clear Lens
- 1 - Disposable white coverall with booties, elastic hood, elastic wrist & elastic ankles
- 1 - Polypropylene bouffant cap 24"
- 4 - Pair of nitrile latex free exam gloves, large
- 3 - BZK Anti bacterial disinfectant wipes
- 1 - Alcohol hand sanitizer, 4 oz.
- 2 - SaniZide surface disinfectant wipes
- 1 - Anti-Microbial soap
- 1 - Biohazard scoop and scraper
- 1 - Biohazard red bag 14" x 19"
- 1 - Biohazard spill solidifer clean powder 21 grams
- 2 - Twist ties
- 2 - Professional Towels 13" x 18"
- 1 - CPR mouth protector