Extra Large Carbon Steel Carabiner from kong is designed in both an Auto and Twist lock style. The X-Large is designed to offer a wide gate opening and a high tensile strength. The particular D shape prevents the rotation of the carabiner and allows it to distribute the load along the major axis. The reinforced sleeve offers greater resistance in the case of lateral stress, as required by ANSI. Equipped with Auto Block or Twist Lock system that prevents any snagging on the rope and in the bolts.
Easy to open even wearing gloves! 2 or 3 movement sleeve operation. Twist Lock (2 steps) - to open the connector it is necessary to turn the sleeve and pull the gate. Auto Block - to open the connector it is necessary to lift the sleeve, turn it, and then pull the gate. Special burnished finishing allows a greater visibility of the laser marking.
- The reinforced sleeve increase the resistance in case of lateral stress as required by ANSI
- Twist Lock sleeve - 2 movements to open the carabiner - must turn the sleeve and pull the gate.
- Auto Block sleeve - 3 movements to open the carabiner - must lift the sleeve, rotate it, and then pull the gate
- Tested piece by piece
- Carbon Steel
- Gate Type: Auto Block or Twist Lock
- Strength: 11,241 lbf. (50 kN)
- WLL: 1,124 lbs. (509 kg)
- Gate Opening: 25-26mm
- Color: Black
- CE EN 12275
- CE EN 362/B
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.12
- Length: 4.48" in. (114 mm)
- Width: 3" in. (76.5 mm)
- Height: .5" in. (12.7 mm)
- Weight: 9.35 oz. (265 g)