Kimberly Clark SafeSkin Powder Free Nitrile Glove
Halyard Health SafeSkin KC500 Nitrile Purple Exam Gloves are often the glove of choice for healthcare workers who need proven barrier protection from bacteria, blood-borne viruses and chemicals during procedures where risk of fluid exposure is moderate to high. Purple Nitrile gloves offer the highest level of chemical protection available in Kimberly-Clark’s line of nitrile exam gloves. They are especially appropriate in dealing with unknown risks. These durable gloves are available in 9.5 and 12 inch lengths, sterile and non-sterile versions, to provide a full range of protection options. 12-inch Purple Nitrile-Xtra Gloves are NFPA 1999-2008 Certified (National Fire Protection Association).
SafeSkin Powder Free Nitrile Glove Features:
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Purple
- Length: 9.5"
- Finger Thickness: 5.9 mil
- Palm Thickness: 4.7 mil
- Glove Interior: Powder Free
- Glove Exterior: Textured
- Packaging (XSmall-Large): 100 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Packaging (X-Large): 90 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Sold: Per box or 10 boxes/case