The K-Pump K-40 Hand Pump is the "little brother" of the K-400. Same great two-stage design, with both high-volume and high-pressure modes. More compact and easy to stow where space is limited.
Note: This pump comes with a check valve which allows you to use it to inflate military valves and other valves that don't have a one-way plunger-type system.
K-Pump 400 Features:
- The K-40 is the ideal choice for smaller boats - IKs, kickboats, etc.
- Only 24" in length, 4" in diameter and 3 pounds in weight, it stows compactly.
- The primary stage delivers approx. 1.2 gallons of air per stroke, filling your tubes quickly.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, AD-2 and military valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- All K-Pumps float!
- Length: 31" in.
- Diameter: 4" in.
- Weight: 5 lbs