ISC R-ALF Rescue Kit
R-ALF Pulley kit is the latest innovation in Rescue, Confined Space, and Work Suspension Systems. The R-ALF pulley has an over-speed brake built in so that the pulley will lock and hold when a fall occurs. The load-rated becket eye on the R-ALF allows for use in combination with our Prusik minding pulleys to create a 3:1 or 5:1 mechanical advantage system. The unique design of the R-ALF (patent applied for) means that an external brake is not required and therefore it is capable of several thousand cycles and many arrests (minimum 12 month service intervals apply). Kits are complete with rope for a 33 ft. lift.
ISC R-ALF Rescue Kit Features:
- Capable of Several Thousand Cycles
- Over Speed brake will lock on and hold when a fall occurs
- Extra Pulleys and Carabiners
- Rope Compatibility: Approved 11mm EN1891-A Ropes only
- Kits are complete with rope for a 33 ft. lift.
- Certified CE, Meets NFPA 1983/ANSI/OSHA strength specifications for pulleys
- Color: Anodized Red