Industrial Rope Grab with Lanyard
Stainless steel fall arrest device especially designed for vertical applications on kernmantle rope. Unlike other cam-type grabs, this grab slips before causing rope failure. Rope Grab clutching effect begins at 1,000 lbf on 1/2" ACCESS Lifelines. For this reason, use ONLY on the correct diameter rope. This grab has the 2" diameter rigging hole to prevent rollout of attaching snaps. The Lanyard model comes with a permanently attached 2' lanyard equipped with a double locking snap hook.
NOTE: Insure that the marked capacity of the rope grab equals the size lifeline used.
Industrial Rope Grab with Lanyard Features:
- Stainless Steel
- Designed for vertical applications
- Clutching effect begins at 1,000 lbf on 1/2" ACCESS Lifelines
- Maximum Lanyard Length: 2 ft
- Permanently attached 2' lanyard with double locking snap hook
- Exceeds all OSHA, NFPA, CSA, and ANSI strength standards for rope grabs and ascenders.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs