Heavy Duty Anchor Sling
Available in multiple lengths, the Anchor Sling has a sewn loop at each end of the sling to provide maximum versatility. The 1" sold weave, high strength nylon webbing has RED tracers to indicate cuts or abrasions in the webbing. To suit particular rescue situations, anchor points may be wrapped single, double, triple and etc. Exceeding all standards and regulations for light hitch, the anchor sling meets the General Use load requirements.
Heavy Duty Anchor Sling Features:
- 1" in. Solid Weave Nylon Webbing
- Loop Size: 6" in.
- RED Tracers Indicate Cuts and Abrasions
- Basket Strength: 15,000 lbf. (67 kN)
- Strength: 8,500 lbf. (37.8 kN)
- WLL: 850 lbs. (385.5 kg)
- Color: Yellow
- Length Availability: 3' ft, 4' ft, 5' ft, 6' ft, 8' ft, 10' ft.