Harken LokHead Winch
This man-riding portable capstan winch is designed for confined space retrieval or for use with davit systems using an unlimited length of fibrous rope. The captive head allows the winch to be used safely, and keeps the rope from accidentally releasing. The LokHead can be used anywhere a load needs to be lifted and lowered. Rigged to a tripod, it can be used for confined-space rescue, for load moving/haul- ing, and man-riding.
The winch is designed for use with fiber rope up to 1/2(12 mm) in diameter, reducing weight and allowing alignment to the load. Smooth surfaces and chafe-free design.
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
Harken LokHead Winch Specifications:
- Minimum line Ø (mm) - 10 mm
- Minimum line Ø (in) - 3/8 in
- Maximum line Ø (mm) - 12.7 mm
- Maximum line Ø (in) - 1/2 in
- Weight (kg) - 13.6 kg
- Weight (lb) - 30 lb
- Weight of winch only (lb) - 12.3 lb
- Weight of winch only (kg) - 5.6 kg
- Maximum working load for goods/equipment (kN) - 4.9 kN
- Maximum working load for goods/equipment (kg) - 500 kg
- Maximum working load for goods/equipment (lb) - 1102 lb
- Maximum working load for human suspension (kN) - 2.4 kN
- Maximum working load for human suspension (kg) - 240 kg
- Maximum working load for human suspension (lb) - 529 lb
- Power ratio with 254 mm/10" winch handle - 13.5:1/39.9:1
- LokHead winch with reversible plate
- Winch handle
- Universal tripod adapter
- Control lever
- Anchor strap with connectors
- 2 - Carabiners
- Waterproof case
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
LokHead and Riggers Winches: Overview and Walk Through
Take an in depth look at the Harken Industrial LokHead and Rig...
LokHead Winch: Rigging for a Tripod
Learn how to rig the Harken Industrial LokHead winch on a trip...
Harken Industrial LokHead and Riggers Winch Workshop
The Harken Industrial team conducted a workshop with PMI and E...