Gerber Strap Cutter
Gerber Strap Cutter NSN# 5110-01-578-4889 is also a window punch! Seat belt cutter will cut through webbing like using a hot knife on soft butter. Simple as that. No need to worry about cuts or punctures where you don't want them. The design shields the cutting edge, protecting delicate surfaces.
Gerber Strap Cutter Features:
- Cuts through nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Single Bevel Knife Edge with Blunt Hook
- Stainless Steel Construction, Black Oxide Coating
- Textured Back Edge
- Injection Molded Rubber Grip
- Glass Breaker/Lanyard Hole
- Finger Hook
- Extra Large Finger Hole
- Sold Individually
- Made in USA
- Color: Tan
- NSN# 5110-01-578-4889
- Tool Length (Overall): 4.375" in.
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
THis cutter is quite sharp, cuts rope, webbing and fabric very easily. It’s small, light and easy to secure to where you need it. The back end is intended for breaking safety glass, I’d probably wish I had gloves on before using that.
best seat belt cutter ive used cuts threw pants and boots .