GEN2 Ruth Lee Prisoner Security Training Manikin - 154 lbs.
Ideally suited for prisons and correctional facilities to train for the evacuation of restrained or unconscious prisoners in an emergency situation, the Prisoner Security manikin is widely used by CERT (Correctional Emergency Response Teams) worldwide for cell extraction or riot control training.
With slimmer wrists to accommodate handcuffs to practise restraint techniques, the manikin also has a reinforced neck, to allow for the simulation of a suicide (through hanging), allowing teams to practice body recovery and evidence preservation techniques.
GEN2 Ruth Lee Prisoner Security Training Manikin Features:
- Constructed in the same flame retardant Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) used in Police ballistic/stab vests - these manikins are tough!
- Tough enough to be driven over with a vehicle or being dropped from 2nd floor window with no damage.
- Material has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of canvas or P.V.C - tough enough for any exercise!
- Waterproof - suitable for first-line responder CBRN exercises as they can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Anatomically correct, feels like an unconscious person - perfect for cell snatch rescues.
- Realistic size and weight - for realistic, challenging exercises.
- Will accept any standard handcuffs - replaceable Polyester cuffs prevent damage to the main manikin body.
- Reinforced neck - strong enough to simulate a suicide through hanging without damage.
- Height: 5' 11"
- Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)