Ruth Lee Fire/Rescue Duty Range-GEN2 Training Manikins
Ruth Lee Fire & Rescue Service Manikins are rugged, realistic in size, weight distribution and handling characteristics. Upgraded to a polyester fabric shell material. Manufactured using a flexible inner core, an outer shell, and coverall.
The inner core is weighted to human proportions using 4.4 lb packets of aggregate. Heavier models 154 lb, 176 lb, and 198 lb may have steel shot added to create the correct weight and weight distribution. Do not use the heavier manikins for MRI training. For structural integrity, the packets are sewn to a nylon inner dummy with all the body parts (arms, legs, chest, etc.) held in place with polypropylene webbing.
The outer layer is a same flame retardant Polyester used in Police ballistic/stab vests, which typically has 4 times the strength and abrasion resistance of 16oz canvas or P.V.C. All seams are double stitched and are reinforced with high density polypropylene webbing. Includes storage loop to be used to hang manikin up to dry (NOT A DRAG HANDLE FOR TRAINING USE). The included washable coveralls protect the manikin from dirt and are reinforced with high density polypropylene webbing in high stress areas.
All manikins 44 lbs and up are supplied with lug sole boots that are secured to the manikin. The new shaped head, recently introduced, allows the fitting of most types of immobilization collars. The red head cover can be removed and washed if it becomes dirty. This new model replaces both the Original General Purpose and Haz-Mat Manikins. The Fire & Rescue Manikin works very well for Pole Top Rescue Training.
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
Ruth Lee Fire/Rescue Duty Range-GEN2 Training Manikin Features:
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious casualty.
- Strong webbing loop allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 vehicle, or dropped from a second floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using the shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalise a recorded message up to 60 seconds; e.g. "Help I can't feel my legs.." which can be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which are easily replaced if damaged.
|Part#||Size||Weight||Height||NSN Number||Mfg Part#|
|2395001005||Infant||11 lbs (5 kg)||2' 3"||4240-99-8581987||RLN05|
|2395001010||Child||22 lbs (10 kg)||2' 10"||4240-99-0218800||RLN10|
|2395001020||Youth||44 lbs (20 kg)||4' 3"||4240-99-2130513||RLN20|
|2395001020A||Extra Light Adult||44 lbs (20 kg)||5' 11"||RLN20A|
|2395001030||Light Adult||66 lbs (30 kg)||5' 11"||4240-99-8525913||RLN30|
|2395001050||Standard Adult||110 lbs (50 kg)||5' 11"||4240-99-9771707||RLN50|
|2395001070||Large Adult||154 lbs (70 kg)||5' 11"||4240-99-2416796||RLN70|
|2395001075||X-Large Adult||165 lbs (75 kg)||5' 11"||RLN75|
|2395001080||Heavy Adult||176 lbs (80 kg)||5' 11"||RLN80|
|2395001090||Extra-Heavy Adult||198 lbs (90 kg)||5' 11"||RLN90|
|2395006100||Drop Test Adult||220 lbs (100 kg)||5' 11"||RLN100|