GEN2 Ruth Lee Fire/Rescue Duty Plus Training Manikin - Adult
Ruth Lee has designed the Duty Plus Manikin to be the perfect partner for a range of training scenarios including confined space training, Road Traffic Collision (RTC) extrication exercises and other general handling training. Because of the extra rigidity built into the neck, chest and torso area this manikin acts more like a 'conscious casualty'.
GEN2 Ruth Lee Fire/Rescue Duty Plus Training Manikin Features:
- Compared to the Sandard Duty Range, this manikin has been designed to act as a ‘conscious casualty’ and is more rigid and upright in the head and chest area.
- Constructed with a plastic spine to help prevent ‘head flopping’, closed cell foam in the back and Polypropylene strips which run to the waist/ hip area allowing flexibility and a more ‘upright’ position - perfect for sitting in vehicles for example.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the ‘feel’ of a conscious casualty.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying.
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 vehicle, or dropped from a 2nd floor window without damage.
- Water repellent material, making it suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Using shoutbox feature (optional extra) you can personalise a recorded message up to 60 seconds; eg “Help I can’t feel my legs...” which can be periodically repeated.
- Comes complete with boots and overalls, which are easily replaced if damaged
- Height: 5' 11"
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)