Forged Anchor Connector II w/ Bolt
Included with the Forged Anchorage Connector II is a grade 8 bolt and nut along with a lock washer. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1 and CSA Z259. 12-00.
Forged Anchor Connector II w/ Bolt Features:
- Drop Forged Steel
- 731 Anchorage Connector 1/2" clearance hole
- Strength: 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN)
- 100% Proof loaded to 3,600 lbs (16 kN)
- Recommended Torque Value: 65-75 ft lbs.
- Assembly includes a grade 5 structural bolt with nut and lock washer
- Color: Alloy Steel
- Length: 1.5" in. (38.1 mm)
- Height: 2.94" in. (74.67 mm)
- Weight: 20.5 oz. (580 g)